For most of us, our car is the second largest investment we’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally. Kelley and Souder provides high-quality, cost-effective collision repairs. Specializing in collision and Unibody repairs, we not only meet industry standards — we work hard to exceed them.
Our experienced and certified technicians are meticulously trained to perform repairs using the latest equipment and technology. We follow strict repair procedures to ensure the best repair possible, both structurally and cosmetically, such as:
- Removing trim moldings before painting
- Rust-proofing new and welded panels
- Performing four-wheel alignments with any structural repairs
- Blending and clear coating for color match
All of these techniques are covered under most insurance policies, but not all shops follow these procedures, as this process may be discouraged by some insurance companies looking to cut corners. Don’t forget that by law, it’s your car and your decision which repair shop to choose.
Kelley and Souder has the latest in equipment, certified technicians, and expertise to restore your car to pre-accident condition. We also offer:
- Repairs on all makes and models
- On-the-spot estimates
- Help understanding your insurance rights and requirements
- Towing service
- Car rental assistance